Hello newsletter subscribers!
I hope you enjoy this excerpt from my upcoming release, A Scoop of Love, just for you.
No release date yet, but hoping this month.
**Unedited, subject to change**












Paxton


I ambled around Raegan’s living room, finally taking in the look of her space now that we weren’t…otherwise preoccupied.

“Your place is nice,” I said as I moved towards her fireplace to look at a series of photos she had up there. Including one of her with a dude who had his arm slung around her shoulders, the two of them laughing.

“Thanks,” she said. “That’s my brother.”

I turned to find her staring at me at the kitchen island, a knowing look in her eyes.

I couldn’t front like I’d been curious as to whether the man in the pic was a relative…or something else…

I nodded my understanding as I moved towards her to sit on the other side of the island.

“Older or younger?”

“Older,” she replied as she filled a bowl with several large scoops of her vegan chocolate ice cream. She slid the bowl, that had two spoons, over to me and I grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup and began to pour it on top.

“Pax!” Raegan laughed and I looked up at her confused.

“What?”

“That is way too much chocolate syrup,” she said.

“No such thing, baby,” I said with a wink, as I continued drizzling it all over the ice cream.

Raegan shook her head, but her lip was still curled up in a grin as she put the top back on the ice cream and put it back in the freezer.

“Let’s go to the couch,” she offered and I followed her back into the living room.

Once we were settled on the sofa, we both grabbed a spoon and dug in.

“Mmm,” I hummed, with a nod of my head. “Yeah…this is delicious. But not as delicious as you.”

Raegan looked up at me, blushing at my words, but I meant that shit.

From the moment we’d met, I knew that we’d end up here at some point. But sex with Raegan had been better than anything I could have imagined.

“Flatterer,” she mumbled before shoving a large spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

“Just bein’ honest,” I said with a shrug. Changing the subject – or more accurately, circling back to a previous one – I asked her, “So, do you have any more siblings?”

“Nope, it’s just me and Raheem. What about you? Any siblings?”

“Nah,” I said. “Just me. What about your parents?”

“Divorced. My dad and I are close.”

“Yeah,” I said with a smirk. “I could tell that night we met. And your mom?”

Rae rolled her eyes and stabbed the ice cream with her spoon with a bit of force. “We…it’s complicated,” she finally settled on for an answer.

“Ahh, gotcha.” I decided not to press for more information since that subject seemed a bit touchy.

“You close with your parents?” she asked me.

I shrugged. “We’re cool. I love the hell out of em. But I think I’m much closer to my aunt Fiona.”

“The hippie aunt who got you into yoga?” Raegan remembered with a smile.

“Yep.” I scooped up some more ice cream. “She’d like you,” I said before putting the spoon in my mouth.

“You think so?”

“I know so,” I said with no doubt.

We were quiet for a few moments as we just sat enjoying the ice cream. Finally, I spoke up again, asking her, “What are your plans for the upcoming week?”

“Wedding shit,” she replied before taking another bite of ice cream.

“Right.”

Londyn and Ramsey were getting married in a week.

“I wanted to see when I could take you out again, but I’m sure you’ll be busy all week, huh?”

“Yeah, being maid of honor and all,” she said. “But you’re coming to the wedding, right?”

“I am,” I said with a nod. Ramsey had made sure to invite me to the wedding, even though at the time that I’d received the invitation, I hadn’t even been sure if I’d be back in town by then.

Raegan smiled at me. “I’ll definitely make sure to save you a dance.”

I doubled down by saying, “Make it two. At least.”

“I can’t make any promises, since I’ll be at the bride’s beck and call,” she admitted, as she spooned another scoop of ice cream, letting it hover in the air. “But once we get them sent off to their honeymoon, I’m all yours.”

The way she’d said she would be all mine, along with the thoughts of what I’d do to her, caused my dick to stir.

“I can live with that,” I said, nodding my head.

“Shit!”

I looked up to find that Raegan had spilled some ice cream on her chest. She was wearing an oversized button-down shirt with the top few buttons undone.

“I need to grab a towel,” she said as she sat the now empty bowl onto the coffee table and moved to stand up. But I didn’t give her the chance to get up, instead wrapping my hands around her waist and pulling her down onto my lap. Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Pax?! What are you doin’?”

“I’m just tryna help.” 

She let out a squeal when I leaned her back slightly so I could lick the ice cream off her chest. I lifted my head for a brief moment to look her in the eyes. “No sense in letting some perfect good ice cream go to waste,” I said mischievously before dipping my head back down in between her breasts.

Rae’s laughter filled her apartment, her body wriggling in my grasp as I used my tongue to continue to lave her skin clean. But once the ice cream was gone, I kept right on licking her body.

Those lively giggles morphed into lascivious gasps as she murmured, “I…I think you got it all.” 

“Mmhmm,” I hungrily replied, my licks turning into kisses. I slid my hand underneath her shirt and palmed one of her titties, pinching and rolling her nipple between my fingertips, causing her to let out the sexiest moan.

I gripped her one of her legs and slid it to the other side of my waist so that she was now straddling my lap, and I pushed her shirt over her head to give me full access to her delicious body.

She hadn’t bothered to put on any bottoms when we got up, so I could feel how wet my actions were making her against my boxers as she sensually ground her center against my burgeoning dick.

“Didn’t you get enough earlier?” she taunted.

“Obviously not,” I mumbled, as my lips moved from the valley of her breasts, up to her collarbone, before ending up on her neck.

To be honest, I’d become instantly addicted to her fine ass with the first swipe of my tongue against her pussy earlier that night.

From that moment, I’d known that I’d probably never get enough of her.

I felt her nails gently drag down my chest and over my abs before one of her soft hands reached into my boxers and wrapped around my dick.

My head lolled back to the back of the couch as she slowly stroked me, applying the perfect amount of pressure.

“We…need…protection…” I groaned, definitely not wanting her to stop, but also wanting to make sure we stayed safe.

Raegan tugged my earlobe between her teeth. “I’m on the Pill. And my last test came back clean,” she huskily replied in my ear, still jacking me off. “But I’ll understand if you still want to go and get–ohhh.” 

That had been all I needed to her to lift her up and onto my dick, causing her to let out a lustful gasp. 

It felt way too fuckin’ good, being inside of her with no barrier.

“I’m clean too,” I assured her. “Now ride this dick.”

Raegan wasted no time doing as she was told. She planted her hands on my shoulders and went to work rolling her body on top of mine. The feel of me slipping in and out of her had me gripping her both of her ass cheeks as I gritted out. “Shit, Rae.” 

I slid one of my hands up to wrap around my neck and I gave it a gentle squeeze. It was just enough to feel her grow even wetter as she continued to ride me.

Her slow grinding began to speed up and I could feel the walls of her pussy start to milk my dick. No longer able to control myself, I began thrusting my hips upward, harder and faster.

Paxxx,” Raegan mewled. I fuckin’ loved when she moaned my name like that. “I’m…about…to…”

“Cum for me, baby,” I ordered, opening my eyes to watch her.

Her head fell back and her spine bowed, pushing her breasts against my chest as she screamed my name as she came.

I was right there with her, my seed spilling inside of her as I exploded.

Raegan collapsed against my chest and I sat there for a moment, my fingers dancing along her skin as we came back down.

Eventually, I stood with Raegan in my arms and carried her to her bathroom, where we got cleaned up before getting back into bed where we finally managed to get some sleep.

That is until she woke my ass up early the next morning for another round.